Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Day 5 - Hellfire finished and Blade's Edge started

Wicked's goal for tonight is to (maybe) finish off Hellfilre Peninsula and proceed to Blade's Edge mountains, doing quests and hitting level 68. At that point she'll be ready for Northrend. A quick Internet search for opinions says to go ahead and go at level 68, so I figure she'll hit Borean Tundra for a little while, then switch over to Howling Fjord. That'll be for Day 6 though, first she needs to reach level 68.

That was the plan, at least. The reality was a little different - she finished her Hellfire quests no problem, and did the first five or six Blade's Edge Mountain quests no problem, but then she ran into slappy the ganker.

I still could have gotten her to 68 if I'd really wanted to, but I just didn't want it badly enough to stay awake that long. There's always tomorrow, I should knock it out easily within the first hour and then get my training and be on my way to Northrend.

No comments: