Sunday, November 23, 2008

Level 72 here I come! (Day... 9?)

First of all this feels really appropriate. Last night was fun however: Some hunter named Deadaim became my 99th, 100th, and 101st honorable kills. I have no idea why, my buddy and I were just doing quests, minding our own business and up he rides, dismounts, and starts shooting at me for no apparent reason. After we kicked his butt, he came back and attacked us again, and died a second time. I got an achievement for that one. At that point we killed him again when he rezzed, sort of a preemptive strike. Then I finished collecting my Wolvar Pups or whatever they were called and we continued on.

Another time, I'd made up a set of defense gear and happened to notice that her attack power hit a certain magical number:

Shot10

Anyway, Wicked is almost level 72! Who knows where she'll go next!

shot9

Wicked L71 Gnome Death Knight <Necromonger> Unholy/Hybrid DPS/Tank 6/0/56 HKills: 101 HP 8800 Armor: 7285 Def: 354.00 Power: 1501 Hit: 33 Crit% 13.50 Parry% 9.32 Avg item level: 125

No comments: