Saturday, November 22, 2008

Day 8 - Howling Fjord Finished, Dragonblight started

Ding - level 71. Wintergrasp and all kinds of weird stuff. FUN quests. Beat the crap out of myself.

Shot12

Got to be a wolf for a while.

Shot11

Took some guy's flying machine for a ride, and it held my minion underneath! Undeath from Above!

Shot13

Which is nearly as good as flying death night gnome from above!

Shot14

Found our first group quest we couldn't duo, easily got people who also needed it.

From there we marauded all over the zone, those arcane wyrms are super annoying. One time on the lei line quests I saw what appeared to be water below. I wasn't 100% sure I could make it but figured it was likely so off the cliff I jumped... down... down... down... gonna make it!

But it wasn' water. Fortunately I was catching up to the rest of the group and they were able to rez me.

Good news - Wicked now has enough flight paths such that she can reach Dalaran!

No comments: